Saturday, September 27, 2008

ACFW conference Photos

I'm still visiting my mom in Thunder Bay, Ontario (6 hrs north of Minneapolis), and I'm at the library since Mom doesn't have internet service, so I haven't much time to do this, but here are my pics from the ACFW conference in Minneapolis.

I have to admit I probably could've snapped pics of my favourite authors everytime I saw them but I only took my camera out when one of them did as well.

Why? Well, as I told my hubby - I wanted to be a friend and not a groupie.

So, I apologize for the quality, but I like them.

In this first photo, I'm with Margaret Daley.





Left to right:

Love Inspired Susense authors:

Lynette Eason (River of Secrets)

Margaret Daley (Forsaken Canyon)

Ginny Aikens (Danger in a Small Town)

and eHarlequin.com Steeple Hill host:
Dream aka Danica Favorite


Here's Margaret Daley teaching the WRITING INSPIRATIONAL ROMANCES 101 class.

It was great!



Here's a pic of some of the Steeple Hill crowd after the Sat night awards ceremony:




The library is closing now so I gotta go...bye.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and me together. I made a copy of it for my folder.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Come on, tell me what you think...