So about 10 days ago, Margaret Daley http://margaretdaley.blogspot.com/ tagged me – again. But with a twist this time, so I guess it’s allowed.
First I have to post the rules. Here:
Now I get to tell you 7 random things about me and books:
1. I love books. I love way they feel. I love the way they smell. I love the way you can enter an entirely different world when you open the cover.
2. I have written 5 books. None of which have been published. Yet.
3. My all time favourite book is a Little Golden Book called The Pokey Little Puppy.
4. I used to gauge how much I liked a book by how fast I read it. Until I read A Soldier’s Family by Cheryl Wyatt. I took days to read it because I wanted the story to go on forever.
5. I find inspiration in the Bible – not only for as encouragement for also for story ideas. Have you read some of them? Ai-yi-yi!
6. I’ve read 107 books since Jan 08 (I’m 4 reviews behind). These books count towards the Harlequin 100,000 Book Challenge for Literacy.
7. I started reviewing books just for the Harlequin challenge. Then, I decided to cut and paste my reviews onto my personal blog as well because I like supporting my author friends. One of those authors liked my review so much she asked me to add it to Amazon and Christianbook.com, so I did. Then I added Shelfari shelves on my blog to give more exposure to the authors and their books that I was reading/reviewing. I noticed that many people are on Shelfari but not all books are reviewed. Again, it was just a matter to cut and paste. So, for just a couple mins more, my reviews are added to a min 4 sites. Because of this, I am now an official Book Review Blogger for Thomas Nelson Publishers and receive nice free books from them to review. Wow.
I am tagging:
1. Missy Tippens http://lifewithmissy.blogspot.com/
2. Hope Chastain http://hopechastain.blogspot.com/
3. Gwen Stewart http://www.singer-scribe.blogspot.com/
4. Kelly Marstad http://kellymarstad.blogspot.com/
5. Lynette Eason http://www.suspensewithatwist.blogspot.com/