Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Talking Coffee at the Inkwell

I'm talking about Cowboy Coffee over at Inkwell Inspirations today. Can you imagine how long it took to make a cup of coffee 150 yrs ago? We think we're in a modern, civilized age because we can grind our own beans for freshness. Back in wagon train and frontier times, they had no choice. Everyone carried their own grinder around with them because until 1865 you couldn't buy ground coffee. And if you could, it was probably rancid.

I have this video over at the Inkwell but like it so much I'll add it here. It's from the Arbuckle Coffee website and explains what happens to all those missing socks...



I wonder if that's where they got the idea for the Mr. Bean segment? LOL

If you'd like to read more, head on over the the the Inkwell and answer this question:

Do you like to drink belly-wash or six shooter coffee? Or would you rather have tea?


:)

1 comment:

  1. hi anita
    just popping by to say 'hi' and to see if you've time to check out my eHarl entry for theValentine's Secrets Challenge. my entry is number 21. reading all 81 entries would take a loong time. *heh*

    i know you're busy. just wanted to say hi and let you know i was peeking at your blog today. i know you're valentine's day had to be a good one - you've such a thoughtful hubby.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Come on, tell me what you think...