Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can't Wait for Christmas

Yes, you read that right! I can't wait for Christmas because a fellow writer - someone I've actually corresponded with - has a Christmas movie coming out this Dec based on a book she's written. Woohoo!

I'm hosting Robin Jansen Shope, author of the book, The Christmas Edition over at the Inkwell today. Robin talks about her writing journey, her books and her movie, Journey to Paradise.

I've even included the Journey to Paradise trailer by Salty Earth Pictures and all the links you'll ever need to find out everything about this project.

Questions we're discussing today at the Inkwell are: Do you like reading books and watching movies which revolve around a holiday? Do you like to read the book, see the movie or do both?

Hope to see you there.

Anita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what you think...