Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bouquet For Me

So after being in my cave for most of the summer - not counting the 2 wks I took off for travel - I finally finished my new manuscript. A day later, Nelson came back from the city with this beautiful bouquet and said it was for completing my book.


The new novel is set in 1888 in the North-WestTerritories of Assiniboia and Saskatchewan (now the Province of Saskatchewan) and my hero is a North West Mounted Police corporal. I really enjoyed writing this story. There'll be more info posted on my new website on my research and books pages as well as my Woven Under Western Skies blog.

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful, supportive husband you have Anita! Very pretty flower arrangement. Hooray for you finishing your MS. I hope you gain lots of interest for it in St. Louis as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deb. And thank you to the writer on facebook who tweeted about the flowers she received from her hubby last year for the same thing. That's what gave him the idea in the first place. :)

    I'll be thinking of you in St. Louis. Maybe someday you'll be there too, eh.

    Anita Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, tell me what you think...