Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm in Denver, Colorado!




I made it to Denver to attend the ACFW conference.

I'm blogging over at Prairie Chicks Write Romance today and I just uploaded a whole bunch of pictures of my adventure so far.


But in case you don't make it over there, here are a couple more:
Here's a land formation that's possibly broken apart:




There were only a couple hills like this one which looked like it had some kind of formation on top and then it toppled. It may be a small hill, but those are huge, beautifully shaped pieces.



Here's a draw similar to the kind my heroine and her captors will spend the night in so no one can spot their fire:


And that's it for now. Go to http://prairiechickswriteromance.blogspot.com if you want to see some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what you think...