Monday, August 23, 2010

Dolphin Blogpost Winner

Using Random.org, I've picked a winner from those people commenting on My Daily Dolphin Walk post whether they commented on my personal blog, on Facebook, or on my eharlequin blog.

And the winner of an autographed copy of Victoria Dahl's Crazy for Love is...

nm8r67

Yay, congrats, Deb!

Thank you everyone who stopped in for a visit.


Today's photo is cropped so you don't see the full effect, but it was taken within minutes of stepping outside outside the Yacht Club at 7 am. The heavy humidty would fog my glasses, as well as my camera lens.

I don't know what type of bird is atop that post, but it was one of the bigger ones I saw in Orlando.

In the background, is the Boardwalk Resort.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, shucks!
    Well, I've got Southern manners.
    Congrats!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, Patti. Maybe next time. I'll be having another giveaway as soon as I can get my photos up. So hard to decide which ones.

    I was hoping you'd know what type of bird is perched in my pic.

    Anita Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, tell me what you think...