Monday, November 15, 2010

Get a Grip

I'm blogging over at Inkwell Inspirations today. It's a pictorial post with photos of the weather we've had over the past few days. These photos were taken in the past week, but aren't the ones over at the Inkwell.


8:15 am Friday, Nov 12, 2010


These tracks were made by hubby and his half ton. I asked him if he felt his tires slipping and he said no. So, I dunnno. But they look neat.

3:30 pm, Nov 10, 2010



7:30 am Nov 8, 2010

Because the photos at the Inkwell are all about the weather I saw when I looked out my window, the questions I'm asking are ...

What was the weather when you looked out your window this morning? And which window did you look out?


2 comments:

  1. Hubby and his half-ton. Now THAT should be a novel.

    Love ya, girl, and am missin' your visits at Seas & Secrets.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that my self-imposed blackout has been lifted, I've been trying to make my blog-rounds of a couple blogs each day over and above the Inkies. I seem to hit the Seekers and the agent I'm interested in and then go back to work. Ugh.

    So thanks for the reminder, Patti. I love your blog title by the way. And your blog itself has a wonderful breezy feel. :)

    Anita Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, tell me what you think...